Friday, April 11, 2008

Brain Size


Yesterday my children were having a post-breakfast discussion about who was the worst baby. My daughter (now 13) quickly admitted that she cried a lot and was probably the worst. I informed her that it was probably my fault since I was such a "stressed out" mother of one. Then the discussion turned to my middle boy's babyhood, which was wrought with wild antics. (Mostly because by the time he was 1.5, I had another baby!!!) The discussion went on with blessing #4 claiming that all the things his big brother had done were mistakes, to which my 13 year old quickly pointed out that opening a bottle of nail polish then painting your fingers, toes and the chair were not "mistakes". "Well, Katie" piped up #4, " Yee (Lee) had a yittle brain den!"

2 comments:

Lori said...

hi:) i came over to visit via your lovely sister...welcome to the land of blog...your family is beautiful, all of your children look so sweet and they are funny too!

windycorner said...

How about the Bag Balm all over the hair and face? That Lee and his little brain could think up lots of mischief, couldn't it?
Holley